:: TEAM `P# :: Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum des Phoenix             

Vous pourrez trouvez notre Teamspeak3 Ici!!

Vous pourrez trouvez notre IRC Ici!!   

Trying classical music in LMMS

Répondre au sujet    :: TEAM `P# :: Index du Forum » Bar » Musique Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Trying classical music in LMMS
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

Message Trying classical music in LMMS Répondre en citant
Hello,

I got a really neat idea for a project- my cousins ​​dug up a collection of microfilms my grandma had stashed away, and they turned to be pages and pages of sheet music written by my great grandpa, who was a composer and conductor for the Buffalo Philharmonic back in the day. My cousin scanned them and shared them with the family, remarking how it was that we could not listen to it. Naturally, I want to try to put the music in LMMS so we can at least hear it in one iteration, even if it was not exactly what Great Grandpa would have intended. So I put this together as a proof of concept. This is not my Great Grandpa's, it's a piece I played in the Brass Ensemble in college, but I've been wanting to make an arrangement of it anyway. What does everyone think?

Please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5193&sid=f29e0bb184ac2fcda6c09c75d2ca2011
Digital production service

Thanks

Mer 28 Mar - 14:27 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 28 Mar - 14:27 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    :: TEAM `P# :: Index du Forum » Bar » Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation