:: TEAM `P# :: Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum des Phoenix             

Vous pourrez trouvez notre Teamspeak3 Ici!!

Vous pourrez trouvez notre IRC Ici!!   

Amarok for classical music

Répondre au sujet    :: TEAM `P# :: Index du Forum » Bar » Musique Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Amarok for classical music
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

Message Amarok for classical music Répondre en citant
Hi,

Like most other music players, Amarok is awkward at best for playing classical music, and many of its nice content-based features for generating playlists aren't applicable at all. I'd like to start a discussion here of how Amarok might be enhanced to make it the best classical music player on the Net. A player that handles classical music well will perforce work equally well for popular music, since just about all the requirements for popular music are special cases of the requirements for classical music. Structurally, a Broadway show is similar to an opera. There have been many isolated posts on how to deal with classical music in Amarok, but I haven't seen any on an overall view of the subject.The main thing that's needed is the ability to construct a hierarchy of objects, with tracks at the bottom. One way to approach this would be to allow playlists to appear as members of other playlists, and to be able to attach the same characteristics to playlists that are attached to tracks.

The hierarchy is often more that two levels deep. For example: music by Beethoven, string quartets, early/middle/late quartets, individual quartets, movements of quartets. It would be great to be able to construct, for instance, a playlist consisting of just the early quartets, or of the third act of Gotterdamerung.The other thing that's needed -- and it's almost there already -- is better tagging and displaying of track information. What makes this a nasty problem is that CD's themselves are tagged with little consistency, sometimes listing the performer as the artist and other times listing the composer, for example. Amarok can't solve that problem, but what it can do is to provide very flexible ways of displaying track/playlist descriptors and of making selections on them,

An example of a great thing to do would be to be able to apply Amarok's features for constructing playlists automatically to the nested playlists I suggested above. I wouldn't be interested in a mishmosh of movements from concertos or even adagios from concertos, but a playlist that mingled Romantic concertos, Bach cantatas, Bernstein Broadway shows, Beethoven piano sonatas, and Monteverdi madrigals while maintaining the integrity of each composition would be an utter delight.Ideas, anyone? And is there anyone among the Amarok implementers who might be interested in running with this concept?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=94360
Custom explainer video company

Thanks

Jeu 3 Mai - 13:06 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 3 Mai - 13:06 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    :: TEAM `P# :: Index du Forum » Bar » Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation