:: TEAM `P# :: Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum des Phoenix             

Vous pourrez trouvez notre Teamspeak3 Ici!!

Vous pourrez trouvez notre IRC Ici!!   

HELP! Error Message converting videos

Répondre au sujet    :: TEAM `P# :: Index du Forum » Bar » Video/image.. Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HELP! Error Message converting videos
Auteur Message
gabrielantonio

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

Message HELP! Error Message converting videos Répondre en citant
HI,

Im working on a project using the Theta for immersive journalism, specifically about Selma, Alabama 150 years after the end of slavery and the Civil War, and 50 years after the Selma to Montgomery Voting Rights March. I have been attempting to convert the 360 videos using the Theta app and I get the same message each time: 
"Failed to convert video:(VCPE0000001, VCP)"
I am on a deadline for a project and tried to call support, but they told me they didn't know much about the camera (the tech hadn't ever seen one), asked if I had the latest firmware, software and then gave me a number to get the camera repaired. Is there anyone on this forum, or at Ricoh who could help me troubleshoot this issue? Getting a bit desperate!
I am using the Theta app 1.10.2 with the latest firmware. Theta M-15. My computer is a macbook pro 13" retina with 3Ghz i7 processor with Intel Iris with 1536 MB VRAM running OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 (14D136). I brought the images from the camera through Aperture.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://developers.theta360.com/en/forums/viewtopic.php?t=63
Field Service Management System Video

Thank you. 

Mer 13 Juin - 06:55 (2018) Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 13 Juin - 06:55 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    :: TEAM `P# :: Index du Forum » Bar » Video/image.. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation